September 2011 is a very long and intense month.
I will have plenty of occasions to meet with people:
- the Training on Photosharing (11:00 – 12:30, room C400),
- the session called “Radio Lake Victoria assist Kenyan farmers with nitty-gritty of food security” (12:00-13:00, room B200),
- the session named “FARM 98.0 FM: Your vocal gateway to agricultural information” (16:00-17:00, room C300),
- the session on “5 years sharing coffee and knowledge: the Bluebar experience” (14.00 – 15.30 Tent: Chill-out Corner),
- the Chill-out with Mark Davies (15:30-16:30 Tent – Chill-out Corner), and
- the Social Reporting Team
The final Agenda of the Fair is available here.
This is not going to be alone, as at the ned of the week the km4dev annual meeting will also take place, in the same venue with even more people and things to learn.