Technorati just released the latest “State of the Blogosphere 2009“. It is a very useful and interesting collection of data about the blogosphere. Actual trends and needs are coming out from the report. I’ll be back after reading it to reflect on the data.
Register now and contribute tomorrow!
The results of the election of 4th AMARC Pan African Conference held in Abidjan the 27-30th April 2009.
The new Board of Directors is composed by (from left to the right):
- Benilde Nhalevilo: Women Representative from Eastern and Southern Africa (FORCOM) Mozambique
- Kofy Larweh: Training officer, (GCRN) Ghana
- Zara Yacoub: Institutional development, (DJA FM) Tchad
- Franklin Huizies: Vice-president from Eastern and Southern Africa (NCRF) South Africa
- Karamoko Bamba: Treasurer, (URPCI) Côte d’ivoire
- Oumar Seck Ndiaye: President and vice president for west and central Africa, (URAC) Sénégal
- Haby Diallo: Women representative from west and central Africa, (Radio Bélékan), Mali
- Jimmy Okello: ICT officer, (Radio APAC), Uganda
To all of them my sincere compliments and best wishes for their future activities.