Do you want to create a multimedia presence on the Web?
Go for it: it has never been so easy!
Ok, here are the steps:
- create a BLOG on WordPress, the place where you are going to take note of your thinking, day by day, experience after experience;
- open a PHOTO ALBUM on flickr, as images are very useful to illustrate your thinking and ideas;
- record and publish PODCASTS with Odeo, as you may want to use other form of communication to express your ideas and/or record the experiences you have;
- select some nice MUSIC on radioblogclub, to make your blog more warm and open to your readers;
- write down your MEETINGS on Google calendar, to have a plan of your activities and share them with other colleagues, friends, visitors;
- locate your POSITION on Goggle Maps, as positioning on planet Earth is a warm sign for your visitors;
- collect your favourite LINKS on del.icio.us, to share your browsing experience with other surfers;
- take notes of your ACTIVITIES on zohoplanner, to organize your job, your hobbies and your activities;
- select your favourite VIDEOS on youTube, if you want to keep track of your favorite shows;
- MASH all these things UP!