I’ll close this year with the summary of what 2011 has been according to Google Zeitgeist 2011:Follow @neoluk
Tag Archives: video
The creation of subtitles for videos on YouTube is very easy.
Proceed as follows:
- upload your video on YouTube,
- in the list of your “Uploaded videos”, select the one you want to manage and click on Edit,
- in the settings check for the tab “Subtitles“
- download the automatic transcription of the voice (it is actually automatic for English voices only, but the file itself can help anyway with the time schedule of the voice),
- prepare the translation, create a Caption file on the basis of the transcription and upload it,
- your video is now ready to be in two or more languages!
More details on YouTube Help site.